Thursday, June 11, 2009

Project 5


This is my hoax creation, I combined a picture I found off google of two Thylacine, animals that existed millions of years ago, with another picture I found off google of a shore in Australia, which is where they lived. In my article I said scientists brought them back to life by cloning with their genes and that they have no pigment because they were created in a lab with technology instead of in nature with the sun. I used the erase tool to erase the background of the Thylacine picture and pasted into the scenic picture as a new layer, I had to adjust the contrast and scaled it so it looked right in the background too. I used the filter, glussin blur, to lower the saturation of the background image. This is an example of my layering and editing skills, as well as my use of ideas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete