Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Project 6 1

I worked pretty hard on this One Word Graphic to make it look good. I think this shows my skills at using techniques to make a piece of art that goes with my style. The font I used for Magic looks as if it is written in ink, I thought this represents the word, for spells are written in ink. I then used the filter, whirl and pinch, this added action to the word since magic is an action. The line nova filter I used also adds action with the word, I made it so the empty circle is in the middle of the image and added many gradient flares inside of it. I adjusted their hues to make mystical colors and centered them so it looks like the light is reaching out from within a tunnel. I also used the filter, emboss, to make the image darker and make the colors stand out more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment